Tuesday 19 April 2011

Schwarzenegger hates 'beaten' look


He is set for a second outing in Hollywood after a stint in politics but 'Terminator' star Arnold Schwarzenegger says that he cannot bear to look at himself in the mirror anymore.
The former bodybuilder, who recently ended his seven-year stint as California governor, said that he is not confident about his looks anymore, reported New York Post online. "I feel bad when I look at myself in the mirror," said the 63-year-old.
"I'm not competing. I'm not ripping off my shirt and trying to sell the body but when I stand in front of the mirror and really look, I wonder 'What happened here? Jesus Christ. What a beating'," said Schwarzenegger.
His last starring vehicle was 'Terminator 3: The Rise Of The Machines' in 2003.
Schwarzenegger, who shot to fame with action movies like 'True Lies' and 'Last Action Hero' took a break from his Hollywood acting career to serve as California Governor from 2003 to January this year. He, however, did find time to appear in cameos in 'Around The World In 80 Days' and 'The Expendables'.

No comments:

Post a Comment