Monday 16 May 2011

Awards Tracker: Katey Sagal, Jane Lynch, Chris Colfer and More Pick Up First Globe Wins Awards


Glee Chris Colfer did a great victory early in Sunday night's Golden Globes, taking home Best Actor in Fox hit Kurt Hummel, who later received the highest TV ratings in the category - the award for best comedy series.

"I think my heart fell between Natalie Portman and Julianne Moore, so if anyone sees him, give it back," he said, has enthusiastically collected the prize. Praise his cast, which you can earn as much as I do, "Colfer, 20, spoke of his role as an openly gay teenager, a good example for children who are victims of bullying at school.

His colleague Jane Lynch was nominated for Best Actress as head coach Sue Sylvester.

"The greatest pleasure I get these 14 years-children who come to me vibrating their bodies to say how pleasing Glee," Lynch, who won the Emmy for the role, said in his speech acceptance funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment