Monday 16 May 2011

‘Housewives of NYC’ star speaks at NYU Nursing School graduation


Real Housewives of New York City’ star Countess LuAnn de Lesseps got quite the compliment as she spoke at the NYU College of Nursing graduation.

De Lesseps has a nursing degree and credits it for much of her success as a model, states RadarOnline.com. “I worked part time as a nurse when I was scouted to model, and I am convinced I got many of my jobs because I was not just a waitress,” de Lesseps said after giving her keynote speech.

De Lesseps also revealed that she was chosen as the speaker in part due to all the charity work she does: “I met the Dean of the NYU College of Nursing and she just loved all the humanitarian work that I do and so she asked me to be the keynote speaker.”

Do you think she is a good choice as a speaker?

No comments:

Post a Comment