Sunday 15 May 2011

Miranda Cosgrove's Charitable 18th Birthday Celebration


Spending her 18th birthday raising money for charity, Miranda Cosgrove and her "iCarly" castmates were busy attending a benefit for St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital at the Peabody Hotel in Memphis, Tennessee on Saturday (May 14).

With Jennette McCurdy, Noah Munck, Jerry Trainor, Nathan Kress, Victoria Justice and her "Victorious" co-stars all on-hand, the group of young stars all took time to pose with the charity event's winning bidders before watching on as Miss Cosgrove was presented with a fancy multi-tiered birthday cake..

As for Miranda's birthday wish, the adorable young actress said that she was hoping for either a Volkswagen Bug or a tandem bike.

Talking with E!, Cosgrove told, “I wanted a Volkswagen bug for a long time. Jerry [Trainor], who plays Spencer on iCarly, actually has this really cute little BMW. So I was thinking about maybe something like that. I’m more into like color than like the type of car and stuff. I don’t know much about cars so I’m just more into picking the right color.”

If that doesn't pan out, Miranda said of her backup plan, “I tandem bike ride a lot with my friend so I would like a new tandem bike. That would be awesome.”

No comments:

Post a Comment