Monday 16 May 2011

Kym Johnson: Good to Go For Dancing With the Stars Tonight!


Dancing With the Stars' Kym Johnson still has her neck in a brace after suffering a spill nasty enough to send her to the hospital via stretcher Friday.

Still, she says she has every intention of being out there tonight.

"I'm gonna be fine," she told E! News outside rehearsals with NFL star Hines Ward Sunday. "I'm a bit sore still, but I'll be fine by tomorrow."

"Yeah, hopefully, I'm gonna be fine. I'm a bit stiff still, so it's hard to move around. I got all checked out and it's just a sprain and bruising."

"Just a sprain and some bruising?" And we thought Hines was tough.

"I fell on my head. It was a bit scary, but I'm all good now," Kym said as the rest of the field cowers in fear at her pain tolerance and work ethic.

Whether she's 100 percent remains to be seen, but on the flip side, she and Hines might get a boost from fans like Ralph Macchio did last week.

What do you think? Who will win Season 12 of Dancing With the Stars?

Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff
Hines Ward and Kym Johnson
Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas

No comments:

Post a Comment